Only one Semi-auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Ruger LCP (or perhaps a Kahr PM9 that is known reliable - can't say for certain I'd want one as I've never shot one). If I can only have one semi-auto pistol, I'm making sure it's small enough I can carry it anywhere.

Because if it's too big to conceal and have on my person all the time, what good is it? If I'm at home or in the vehicle, the shotgun can be very much nearby.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 22 hands down, the sig is getting closer and closer to being relegated to the role of eye candy only and the S&W is not as comfortable to shoot. .40 and .357 sig barrels for it, and undeniable reliability, plus GED says the same so thats another check in the win column to me...

Hey, don't go by what I say. :ugh2: I'm as full of **** as anyone. :screwy:

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might as well ask "If you only had one pair of shoes, what would it be?".

Different tools for different jobs.

However, these threads are all about personal opinions, so I will vote for the 1911 in all its glorious incarnations (thinner than a GLOCK).

merrise

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good feedback. Lots of GLOCK fans. Should have narrowed question down to include best to conceal. Thanks for all of the responses. This is an amazing learning experience for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom