Open Carry News...did anyone else see this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has to go back to the Senate First. The senate must accept the ammendments that the Housed added. According to OK2A, it will easily pass the Senate and go to the gov. It may be a couple of weeks yet....hopefully sooner.

Ahh, I didn't know if they had made any changes. A buddy just texted me telling me that it had passed and I was trying to post an update, hadn't had time to read about it yet as I was headed out the door. Sorry for the misinfo.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, I didn't know if they had made any changes. A buddy just texted me telling me that it had passed and I was trying to post an update, hadn't had time to read about it yet as I was headed out the door. Sorry for the misinfo.

Yeah, unfortunatly it is not a done deal quite yet. But, I have been shopping online for a good OWB this evening.

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Other updates from today (info from I support Open Carry in OK Facebook page):

The two most important bills passing today (even more important than open carry) are SB1760, which will keep the government from confiscating weapons or prohibiting the otherwise lawful use, possession, carry, sale, etc of firearms, ammo, and accessories during a declared state of emergency (Katrina, anyone) and provides for civil recourse if the government violates the law. Also, SB1785 (passed 82-4, now on to the Gov's desk), which grants reciprocity to people from non-permitting states (states with constitutional carry). Next year, OK2A will use this bill to move Oklahoma toward constitutional carry. If our legislature will recognize an Arizonan's constitutional right to carry, why can't they recognize ours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom