Open Carry Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
last time I went to the toys r us by quail springs mall I could never find a gunbuster sign. I may have missed it but I'm pretty sure its not there

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is he the only guy OC'ing? I haven't even seen one stinkin' gun out there!

I think that's because most people realized how it makes them look like a dofuss to be open carrying in the produce aisle of Crest. It's kinda like the nerd with the pens in a pocket proctector in high school. Plus, who wants to be mistaken as "that" guy after the Sandy Hook shooting? You seriously want to open carry into Home Depot and have someone come up and blind side you with a shovel cause they thought you were a lunactic gunman coming in to shoot everyone? The way things are now they'd probably get a life saving medal and a phone call from Obama.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that's because most people realized how it makes them look like a dofuss to be open carrying in the produce aisle of Crest. It's kinda like the nerd with the pens in a pocket proctector in high school. Plus, who wants to be mistaken as "that" guy after the Sandy Hook shooting? You seriously want to open carry into Home Depot and have someone come up and blind side you with a shovel cause they thought you were a lunactic gunman coming in to shoot everyone? The way things are now they'd probably get a life saving medal and a phone call from Obama.
+1 on the doofus part.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Or, it could just be it's winter and people are just wearing a coat or jacket over their OC piece. IMO, some people might take it the wrong way if some guy keeps going around looking at other guys waist and below, especially if they are taking pictures of the same. Sounds a little pervy to me.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or, it could just be it's winter and people are just wearing a coat or jacket over their OC piece. IMO, some people might take it the wrong way if some guy keeps going around looking at other guys waist and below, especially if they are taking pictures of the same. Sounds a little pervy to me.
That just when you're in the men's room.

WAGS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've been OCing, everywhere, and everyday, for several weeks now. I have only experienced ONE interaction/reaction from the public, and this was at Sams Club, I was "looking like a doofus in the produce isle" with my parents along with my wife and child, when a older lady came up to me, shook my hand, and said "thank you for carrying your weapon, I feel safer becuz you are here"(true story)... Yes YukonJack, I've OC'd Home Depot several times and never feared of somebody MISTAKING me (with my gun holstered not displaying any kind of hostile actions or hostile intent, while i'm picking out new air filters) as a LUNATIC on a killing spree... I think your perception of society is a little, um, off...

Latest posts

Top Bottom