Open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see that the state it going to try to pass open carry again. IMHO I personally don't see a need for open carry. I prefer to have my weapon were it can be deployed when needed, but really no one needs to know I have it any other time. I like the surprise element of concealed you are less likely to be the shooters first target. What do you think?

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's a nice option. Of course theres going to be some knucklehead who's going to take it too far and cause a lot of unwanted attention and make the news. I also predict that if it passes we're going to see a LOT more of the gunbuster signs reappear.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the option for when I'm hunting, but prefer concealed at other times. Now I know I can wear openly without any issues when I'm in some areas of Oklahoma during hunting season and stand beside my truck wearing a pistol while I'm at the gas pump. But I would like the option to go inside and use the restroom without removing my pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom