Open Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Open Carry be permissible under the law?

• Total voters

Young Blood

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
open carry not old west carry??? if you mean you shouldnt be able to stap a belt on with real nice custom leather with two six shooters and ammo in the belt, well i disagree. re-read the second amendment then get back to me on how open carry is illegal.

+1

Totaly agree with owu1bag on this! seriously the only differnce would be the fancy leather belt my grandfather wears, and im sure some still would.

I wonder how my G27 would fit in that old leather belt..lol:lmfao:

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be legal and no permit needed. No permit should be needed to carry whatsoever. I'm not sure how anyone who's a member of OSA community could feel any different.....:confused:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and yet there are 35+ that do:anyone:

Many of us fall into the same thinking that we as gun owners fight everyday. If we don't do something we have no problem telling others that they shouldn't do it either.
If you don't like full auto firearms you have no problem telling others they don't need them either.
We are deviding ourselves.

Michael

E.Richardson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted yes but I doubt that I would openly carry. I think we should have the right to carry arms openly but in a personal move, I simply wouldn't.

Maybe it's the poker player in me but I would rather not show my hand. If your opponent (criminal) is left guessing and goes all in, it's a lot more fun to watch the pair of aces you had underneath beat his pair of Kings he threw on the table.

Jon1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I voted yes but I doubt that I would openly carry. I think we should have the right to carry arms openly but in a personal move, I simply wouldn't.

Maybe it's the poker player in me but I would rather not show my hand. If your opponent (criminal) is left guessing and goes all in, it's a lot more fun to watch the pair of aces you had underneath beat his pair of Kings he threw on the table.

I'm with you, there should be no requirement that it be open or concealed, the law should not dictate which you can and cannot do. The "freedom" we have to bear arms should not be infringed.

L.B.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I support open carry but I would like them to be identified with a visible ID. That would allow you to identify someone carrying illegal

Jon1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I support open carry but I would like them to be identified with a visible ID. That would allow you to identify someone carrying illegal

I think that defeats the purpose. That promotes the guilty until proven innocent mentality. There should be no special or extra steps required to exercise a constitutional right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom