Opinion on "Personal Defense Network" subscription?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.personaldefensenetwork.com/

Was looking at this site today, weekly email tips of things to think about and access to their training videos Wondering if anyone has an opinion of their content vs random U-tube's by various posters.

They have an intro rate of $7 for the first year, then $40 renewal. $40 seems a little stiff, but I could do the special first year to see what it is like and cancel if I want.

Opinions?

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's online which means I would rather just watch related YouTube videos instead. I don't think it's worth paying for these videos when there's similar content free on the web. I think Rob Pincus knows what he's talking about, though, I just wished he didn't hide so much behind pay walls.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have it and $7 or so isn't bad. And just don't renew after the first year and then get it again for $7 on a special. Several of the other gun sites offer it for special prices too. Seems like some site offerec
it free for a year. I don't remember which one though! Anyway lots of good videos and helpful info on his site.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got it. Never use it. I bought one DVD from them, watched it once, and set it aside. Like Podman said, if you want to try it, get it for $7 and let it run out. They will keep offering it cheaper and cheaper for you to renew until they get back down to that $7 mark. They do run some good sales on their DVD's at times, and the shipping was quick and reasonable on the one I ordered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom