Opinion: Which AR is the has better Quality

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best AR based on Quality

• DPMS

Votes: 23 11.2%
  • RRA

Votes: 61 29.6%
  • M&P

Votes: 44 21.4%
  • Olympic

Votes: 11 5.3%
  • Bushmaster

Votes: 34 16.5%
  • Stag

Votes: 33 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question, why not much mention of Armalite? I just took an Armalite in trade from another member, did a little research first and really like the Armalite. Its my first AR 15. I took it to the range over the weekend and was really impressed. It had never been fired, shot on paper right out of the box. Very easy to zero in. Had a ball, ran out of ammo way to fast.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of a single case of any bolt failing magnetic particle inspection?

Honestly, its a good single part of the minimum guideline (mil-spec), but does MPI really mean anything?

Not grying to be smart-alleck, I'm seriously asking.

BigBadWolf

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the several of the makers for the ar platforms. I own 2 different ones. The first is a S&W MP 15T. very accurate but the problem is unless it's parade deck inspection clean, it will ONLY go 30 rounds before it turn from semi auto to bolt action. The 2nd one is a Bushy that is gas piston operated. I took it out to my range and ran 210 rounds without a problem or hiccup. =) I'm going to take it out this Saturday to really run it through the paces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom