Optic for CZ Scorpion Carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm running a sightmark wolverine that I took off another project. Great battery life, runs a single AA. It's "Point and click" at 25yds.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Romeo 5 on an AR build. I can say for the $149 I paid for it, it has been a fantastic little red dot. I did not expect the level of quality and finish it has for that price. I have had a salesman at a big local range tell me that they are made by holosun and rebranded for Sig, bit the Holosun owners I know have had no problems either. If you're the average guy, I think it's a good choice and will save you some $. I dont even want to look up the price on the Trijicon you mentioned. I dont like feeling financially challenged if I dontd have to.
+1 for the Sig Romeo 5. I have one on my Scorpion, and have only positive things to say. Every now and again you can find deals on the R5's on Amazon. Picked up mine for $139, however they can usually be found everyday from $150 and up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom