Orange Plastic Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the material is, but the targets are aroange and come in a couple of different shapes with fins, etc. I guess they jump, hop, etc. when shot and might be a lot of fun for plinking. They are sold @ Bass Pro, WM, Academy, etc. and are labeled to be for up to .50 caliber. Has anyone had experience with them? My question is how they hold up when shot with centerfires.

Cedar Creek

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some, and I've shot them with a LOT of calibers.

.22, 40, 9mm, .38 special, .357, 7.62 x 39, and even a 500 S&W magnum. Believe it or not the only one that put a tear in it was the 7.62 x 39. I think it just caught it at a weird angle.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aroange= my favorite color! ;)

I've been looking at these as well, avatar buddy. I just can't seem to plunk down $25-30 when I still need to buy mags/ammo/upgrades.

nd I even have my own range. Maybe the warden will buy one for the boy and I for a present...

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
recently saw one on the side of the road. must have rolled out of someones truck. it was the ball and i knew exactly what it was when i saw it. would have been hard to plunk down $25 for one but the price was just right!

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one and I bought one for each of my sons. They have a newer star shaped one available. They are really handy. I have seen them shot with several calibres and there are no problems. Lots of fun. I will get some more and would recommend them to any shooter. All three that we have are the round finned ones. There is a solid ball, a square, a hat shaped one, the round finned one, and the new star shaped one. They put flat ones on a spinner stand made of the same stuff. The spinners were the first ones out of that material.

I had a bullet stick in one. It may have been a ricochet off the ground. No problem.

They are targets that need no stand, just throw them out where you want them and start shooting. You will see when you hit them. I have mine in the back of my pickup.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one and I bought one for each of my sons. They have a newer star shaped one available. They are really handy. I have seen them shot with several calibres and there are no problems. Lots of fun. I will get some more and would recommend them to any shooter. All three that we have are the round finned ones. There is a solid ball, a square, a hat shaped one, the round finned one, and the new star shaped one. They put flat ones on a spinner stand made of the same stuff. The spinners were the first ones out of that material.

I had a bullet stick in one. It may have been a ricochet off the ground. No problem.

They are targets that need no stand, just throw them out where you want them and start shooting. You will see when you hit them. I have mine in the back of my pickup.

I make sure mine are on the ground with a safe backstop before the shooting starts, but getting 1 to jump out of your pickup bed would be a fun game.

Sorry Tom, couldn't resist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom