Orange Plastic Targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting one out of the back of my pickup would be fun for a lot of people. Don't be sorry. I also have some computer printed targets, an arrow t50 stapler and some newspapers to cover a pallet with. Any where it is safe to shoot and I am ready.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have had some of the plastic hanger targets that folks have brought to the range.
They really suck. Shoot them with every pistol round up to a .44 mag and they just barely show they have been hit. They don't rotate, just move a little.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had some of the plastic hanger targets that folks have brought to the range.
They really suck. Shoot them with every pistol round up to a .44 mag and they just barely show they have been hit. They don't rotate, just move a little.

Ditto - the spinners don't spin very well, even .30-06 goes right through and just rocks them a bit - but they do "heal" up as advertised and the plastic can take a lot of abuse. Unfortunately like all spinners the weak point is the hanger, becoming just chunks of metal after one or the other of the legs is shot through.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We built a 'T' out of 2" pipe. Then made the hanger out of 2 1/2" pipe with a square plate steel 8"x8"x1/2". It was shot 1000's of times with everything up to and including .338WM. Benches set at 100, 200, and 300 yrds. Great fun at 300 yrds. Very audible PING when hit and noticeable swing. Mainly use the orange bouncy targets for the .22LR and kids training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom