Oregon Militia take over federal building

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So tonight Cliven Bundy's two sons and about 150 other militia members took over the Wildlife Refuge Headquarters building in Oregon. They said they plan to occupy it for years and make it a safe haven for sovereign citizens and other domestic terrorists (okay, I added that last part). They are inviting "patriots" and you Tim McVeigh types to join them. It was a peaceful takeover since the building was vacant because of the holiday weekend.

So how does this end? Another Waco? Feel free to use this thread to set up your car pooling plans.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This country is ripe for revolution. Unfortunately, we have too many lazy fat asses who couldnt give a damn about their real freedom. Their definition of freedom is receiving their welfare check and being able to buy the latest version of the iPhone. I hope this spreads, but i'm not optimistic.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This country is ripe for revolution. Unfortunately, we have too many lazy fat asses who couldnt give a damn about their real freedom. Their definition of freedom is receiving their welfare check and being able to buy the latest version of the iPhone. I hope this spreads, but i'm not optimistic.

I take it you're posting from the road on your way up there?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A scene from the movie Hombre:

"He bring only whikskey, he thinks it is going to be easy to cross the desert".

I hope these guys brought plenty of food and water.
Can't eat ammo.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going up against the Feds sounds easier than it is. A group of 150 people with limited supplies that are going to take on multiple three letter agencies that can bring in personnel, supplies, ammo, air support and the military from all across the country.

Kobayashi Maru???

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Lunatic Fringe is on the march. Wonder what they'll call themselves? Remember the Waco Whackos? Who became the Barbecued Bozos of the Brazos? Those idiots in Oregon need a catchy name. Any suggestions?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take it you're posting from the road on your way up there?

Yeah, him and all the other OSA Online Operators. How many times has someone posted "this country is ripe for revolution", petted their dog, drank a beer, said hi to the wife as she comes back from shopping for **** they don't need, fiddled with the thermostat, scratched their balls, and fallen asleep to the fantasy that when "the time is right...I'll step up to the plate". Ridiculous.

Best of luck to these douchebags. Branch Dividians held out for quite a while, but that was in the name of religion, not talk radio and fox news fame.

They'll back down and call it a victory because "they called attention to their cause" and "helped wake America up".

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to be an interesting scenario.
First I've heard of this.

Can't hardly believe this took as long to make the news as it did, I figured they'd jump at the bit to crucify these guys. I guess they're patient, the crucifixions are certain. Did a little reading on the arson charges and I can't honestly say that they sound legit. Have you ever seen deer just stand around looking confused when one or two get shot? Seems that's what the prosecutors are claiming in that arson case.

But yea, if I was Cliven Bundy I'd be pissed. He's largely been given a pass and here he is right back in the news. SMH

Latest posts

Top Bottom