OSA - 17 Design Lowers - Completed Builds Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
:hellno: I do not want anyone seeing how many times I blasted the detent across the room and mumble cussed for 20 minutes looking for the tiny little POS :cool:
Floors have been well swept, more than once . So no video for you @Snattlerake !! You would be mumble cussing me for making you laugh so hard at my misadventures. :cool:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
0CCDADAE-031A-4142-A084-32DFEB3F310D.jpeg

Just waiting on the trigger to get here.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
:hellno: I do not want anyone seeing how many times I blasted the detent across the room and mumble cussed for 20 minutes looking for the tiny little POS :cool:
Floors have been well swept, more than once . So no video for you @Snattlerake !! You would be mumble cussing me for making you laugh so hard at my misadventures. :cool:

Like I always said, the gun parts that leave your workbench in a hurry are usually air soluble.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Build #2 for the day.

Billet lower and a billet upper that I had, though for the life of me, I cannot remember what brand it is.
A 16” Sons of Liberty match grade barrel in 6.8 SPC w/ 1:12 twist.
RA 3.5# single stage trigger w/anti-walk pins.
CMMG LPK.
BCM Gunfighter stock.
Deer tracks handguard from AR15handguard.com
Burris PEPR scope mount.
Leupold 3.5x10x50 scope that I took off of my 300 SAUM when I rescoped it this past winter.

B4C8C5A9-E47A-439D-B823-C77AE9DBF70B.jpeg
0966676E-C31E-41D4-9464-4BE277CC3CEA.jpeg
0D1FB04F-FAD3-4916-822A-538D666D09E3.jpeg

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As ya'll know I'm not web smart so I couldn't figure out how to do that donation thing even though Lord knows the respected member @El Pablo did his utmost to help me with it. Well I was visiting with another respected member about my lack of web technology and he kindly offered to let me get one of his. I'll let him decide if he wants say who he is. Before anyone even asks, no he doesn't have anymore. Nada, zip, zilch, no more to be had.
Anyway, I'm thankful to him and have some pretty good ideas what I want to do with the parts I have on hand but I'm on hold right now. But I have one...woo hoo!
20210423_160230.jpg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As ya'll know I'm not web smart so I couldn't figure out how to do that donation thing even though Lord knows the respected member @El Pablo did his utmost to help me with it. Well I was visiting with another respected member about my lack of web technology and he kindly offered to let me get one of his. I'll let him decide if he wants say who he is. Before anyone even asks, no he doesn't have anymore. Nada, zip, zilch, no more to be had.
Anyway, I'm thankful to him and have some pretty good ideas what I want to do with the parts I have on hand but I'm on hold right now. But I have one...woo hoo!View attachment 203716
Don’t sell yourself short. Donating was a convoluted mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom