OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200117-111157_Camera Roll.jpg Screenshot_20200117-105431_Camera Roll.jpg Screenshot_20200117-084408_Camera Roll.jpg Screenshot_20200117-084230_Camera Roll.jpg

Just some quick screen grabs from video. But I survived so I guess I did something right.

And no I will not come clean the bottom of your boat for free... or anything else under water. LOL

I should also add that if you are coming to Jamaica you are better off just pulling cash from a local atm. It's a lot better rate than the airport conversion shops.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 151106 View attachment 151107 View attachment 151108 View attachment 151109

Just some quick screen grabs from video. But I survived so I guess I did something right.

And no I will not come clean the bottom of your boat for free... or anything else under water. LOL

I should also add that if you are coming to Jamaica you are better off just pulling cash from a local atm. It's a lot better rate than the airport conversion shops.

Thanks for sharing. SO glad you got to make the trip!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Saturday morning guys,
Getting ready to head back to Yukon this afternoon. Been up here at the lake house on Grand for the past few days. It's been super windy and cold as hell on the lake.
But excited to be leaving on our cruise Friday for warmer weather.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.
Last day of work for me for a while.
Flying to Orlando tomorrow morning and getting on the Norwegian Breakaway Saturday for some cruising.
Heading to Great Stirrup Cay, Ocho Rios, Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Looking forward to the sunshine and warmer weather.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a SNUBA dive in Grand Cayman, it was very interesting over their little wreck. It's right around the corner from where the tenders drop off so if you don't have any plans and got a hair up your butt give it a try. Just tell them the guy with the mask that records video sent ya. 190 N Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands is the address, you can't miss the place, just head towards the north after heading out of the port.

At Ocho Rios grab me a shirt from DelSol, same for Cozumel, 2XL I pay you back for them. Looks like this one https://www.delsol.com/apparel/mens/crew-tees/t-shirts-lost-atlas.html But will Say Jamaica or whatever on the front. I got one from Cayman Islands but didn't get the other two...

Oh and if you have someone you want to mess with the cruise I was on called one of their nail polish's "Revenge in a bottle" Apparently this guy was supposed to take his wife out and he blew her off but went golfing the next day. She painted his nails with it while he took a nap. I think it was this one https://www.delsol.com/color-changing-nail-polish-just-a-moon-phase.html Anyway it looked clear till he got in the sun...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a SNUBA dive in Grand Cayman, it was very interesting over their little wreck. It's right around the corner from where the tenders drop off so if you don't have any plans and got a hair up your butt give it a try. Just tell them the guy with the mask that records video sent ya. 190 N Church St, George Town, Cayman Islands is the address, you can't miss the place, just head towards the north after heading out of the port.

At Ocho Rios grab me a shirt from DelSol, same for Cozumel, 2XL I pay you back for them. Looks like this one https://www.delsol.com/apparel/mens/crew-tees/t-shirts-lost-atlas.html But will Say Jamaica or whatever on the front. I got one from Cayman Islands but didn't get the other two...

Oh and if you have someone you want to mess with the cruise I was on called one of their nail polish's "Revenge in a bottle" Apparently this guy was supposed to take his wife out and he blew her off but went golfing the next day. She painted his nails with it while he took a nap. I think it was this one https://www.delsol.com/color-changing-nail-polish-just-a-moon-phase.html Anyway it looked clear till he got in the sun...
Ok, I will look for them when there and will get you one from Ocho Rios and Cozumel.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We visited Ocho Rios. Had a good time, but got weary of the moochers off the property wanting to exchange money and sell drugs.
The billfish fishing was awesome and the snorkeling off the nude beach was as well. LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom