OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty day at the lake.

I went out and fed the critters earlier. It is beautiful out there. Dogs and I sat outside for a while after I got done. Nice change of pace -- God knows I needed some sunshine. The quail were making all kinds of racket! :heart: I am SO looking forward to spring!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20210112_120512.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to spring and eating the quail?

I may not wait until spring -- the pen door didn't latch and I spent an awful lot of time gathering up loose birds this evening. Lol I have a neighbor who is gonna be surprised in the morning when he goes out to his back yard and finds a lone quail back there. Lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send Dawg over!

Funny you should say that -- of the 17 that got out 3 of them were on the wrong side of the chain link fence. He brought me all 3 of them. I didn't even know they were over there. Lol This morning when we went out to do our thing he immediately started gridding the backyard. I didn't even know he knew how to do that -- I always thought he just did the "which way did they go, which way did they go" thing until he hit paydirt! Lol

We walked half the block this morning (half up, half back). He and Nero acted like they had never been outside in their lives. I'm gonna sit here and plan my funeral cuz I'm DYING. I sure hope this is gonna pass soon. Everybody tells me that it will ... Long as I do my PT so ... I will do my PT ... Lol (But damn I'd rather be fishing. ;) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom