OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny you should say that -- of the 17 that got out 3 of them were on the wrong side of the chain link fence. He brought me all 3 of them. I didn't even know they were over there. Lol This morning when we went out to do our thing he immediately started gridding the backyard. I didn't even know he knew how to do that -- I always thought he just did the "which way did they go, which way did they go" thing until he hit paydirt! Lol

We walked half the block this morning (half up, half back). He and Nero acted like they had never been outside in their lives. I'm gonna sit here and plan my funeral cuz I'm DYING. I sure hope this is gonna pass soon. Everybody tells me that it will ... Long as I do my PT so ... I will do my PT ... Lol (But damn I'd rather be fishing. ;) )
A good dog has it in his instincts. Come on lets fish.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1a6e160a82248ed4ec5a26a5976bd1b2.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^We should have been so lucky.^^^^ Down our way, my outdoor thermometer said it was 19 degrees, and we aren't really that far south of Yukon.

But, since it is Winter and supposed to be cold, how about a Winter picture from out west? A friend on one of the forums at which I participate stated once that what he really wanted to see was Bryce Canyon with snow. (He had seen it in Summer, but had heard Bryce with snow was beautiful.) We made 3 or 4 trips to Bryce that year and finally got some pictures with good snowfall.

Aqua Canyon overlook at Bryce Canyon National Park - Late February of 2018

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another beautiful morning. Completed a couple of projects this morning, so now it's coffee time, and soft music while I think of ways to get out of other projects on the list.

Lol I feel this in my soul. Took care of everybody, did my PT, took care of a few phone calls that needed to be made. Now I'm sitting in the recliner with a dog in my lap and NO motivation AT all ... :coffee2:

:lookaroun:rotflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom