OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning OSA!

OIP.HEno3BaENRDKwLsAS9cG4wHaE5

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2002 saw the wife and I join her oldest sister and her husband for a trip to Yellowstone National Park and then on to Idaho to visit relatives before heading back to Oklahoma. In talking about Yellowstone, I figured maybe 2 or 3 days would cover the whole thing. Was I ever wrong. We spent more like 5 days in the Grand Teton National Park and Yellowstone, about 4 1/2 days of which was in Yellowstone. We didn't quite get to every "feature" of the park, but I think we only missed one place.

Anyway, I was amazed with the variety of colors, features, and so much else about Yellowstone. All of the photos below were taken at one "stop," that being an area called "Biscuit Basin."

I'd like to get back up there before it blows its top.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

Man what a weekend. We taped and performed 90 numbers this past weekend. We started late Friday night and went through Sunday evening and got them all on tape. Now they go to the editing table (my laptop) for the editing. I’m figuring it will take close to a month for editing and then a week to actually put the show in order and produce it for viewing.

The only thing that went wrong was in one of the numbers late Saturday night, I came down on my leg wrong and hyper extended my knee. I went down hard. So I have been in a chair with a ice wrap on the knee since then. No work for me this week. I can barely walk on it. Good thing I have a Orthopedic Dr. on speed dial. Lol

Anyway, looks like I have lots to catchup on here. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When passing through Idaho on the Oregon Trail, settlers might have had the occasion to cross the Snake River at the Three Island Crossing of the Snake. From what I understand, even with the stair-stepping across the small islands, it was still a hazardous undertaking. They used to have an annual event where the crossing was done with both horses and wagons. At one time, I heard that they have since stopped doing that annual event after an occasion when the crossing saw a horse lost to drowning.

They now have a state park at the Three Island Crossing.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening Dancer and others.
Sounds like you were busy and handled things well after your fall. Hope you are back on your feet quickly.

Solid sheet of ice around here for most of the last 2 days. Will trade ice melt for 9mm. LOL
Thanks basin, yes it was busy. The knee is doing better. I should be back up and running in a few days or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom