OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From a number of years ago when one of our PEX fittings blew. I was at the computer in our RV when I heard a "different sound," so I got up to investigate. Water was all over the floor in the bathroom. Woke the wife up and then ran outside to the "water manifold" to shut off the water to the toilet. (A water manifold allows one to shut off one part of the RV without affecting water to the rest of the RV.) We cleaned up and were fortunate that not a lot of water was produced.

The following pictures show the blown fitting and my quick temporary fix before actually buying a PEX crimping tool and doing it right.

View attachment 194705

View attachment 194706

View attachment 194707

Some time later (maybe a year), we had a similar occurrence with a fitting on our shower.

View attachment 194708

View attachment 194709
LOL, now that's some ingenuity. The crimping tool is a blessing.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

OIP.JGPxqR6Y4nJj1Dl3tjBpoQHaGl

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is Tuesday? That means I might get a day off before my regular scheduled work hitch. Not gonna complain about working dark 30 to dark 30 straight through days off. The OT is good for rainy days.
Yep. It's the first Tuesday of this week following the last Tuesday of the previous week.

Or somethin' like that... :D
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very eventful Tuesday. It was moving day for our youngest son. Tonight is the first night he will be staying in his "new-to-him" home. He has been in the same apartment in the city for more than 19 years. Had a fire in an upstairs and angled over apartment last year and then a water line broke back in November and flooded his apartment. The complex has gotten worse and worse about not fixing anything.

Now, he will be in a place where it is all under his control.

And, we are all tired from all the work to get the house ready for living. Front entry door and side garage door are yet to be replaced, but that will probably get finished tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom