OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reading some of the comments in the classified section --- "wished you were closer/not so far away..." In my thinking, if you've got an extra $xxx to buy said item, you've got a few bucks to spare for the gas tank! If not, you really can't afford said item. Period.

I've driven to the Tulsa area for a couple of deals. I've driven to Okemah to give a new member some items. I've gone to Ponca City and Claremore for meets. I guess that some folks just have a smaller field of view to the world around them.

(Sorry. Just seems like there's more of these posts than before.)

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading some of the comments in the classified section --- "wished you were closer/not so far away..." In my thinking, if you've got an extra $xxx to buy said item, you've got a few bucks to spare for the gas tank! If not, you really can't afford said item. Period.

I've driven to the Tulsa area for a couple of deals. I've driven to Okemah to give a new member some items. I've gone to Ponca City and Claremore for meets. I guess that some folks just have a smaller field of view to the world around them.

(Sorry. Just seems like there's more of these posts than before.)
Cost ain't always the major issue...
:drunk2:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing some new pics of Alabama. Looks like today will be a pretty nice day around here.

We got word just a few days ago that the company we work for was awarded the contract to survey Alabama's roads. Wife and I are one of the two teams assigned to that state. We should head that way in anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. We have to wait for Alabama to provide data to the company and then the company "format" that data to be usable on our work van's computer systems.

The drive teams have also been notified that we could see work lasting up to 6 months, whereas in the past two years, it has been more like 3 months. Wife and I are REALLY hoping that after Alabama, we can work Wyoming some more. We had about 3 weeks worth of work up there last year, and we would REALLY like to see more of the state.

So yeah, I hope to have all kinds of photos from this year's work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom