OSA Deer Donation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks that looks interesting.
Shop around on Amazon and you may find one for less. I cant remember what the bag rolls cost, but there was 2 different widths of bag rolls (pretty long rolls) and you cut to the length you need, seal one end, place the food inside and the vacuum and seal the other end.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have some processed burger left from last fall if anyone is interested and willing to meet around Mustang area. Send me a PM if you want some.
I would be interesting, I dont have any ground and that makes the best chili IMO.
I live 1 mile north of Mustang off SW 44th and CL rd.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have some processed burger left from last fall if anyone is interested and willing to meet around Mustang area. Send me a PM if you want some.

I would be interesting, I dont have any ground and that makes the best chili IMO.
I live 1 miles north of Mustang off SW 44th and CL rd.

How far out are you @Dorkus ?? I'd be willing to come out to where you are and deliver to @CHenry because he's on my way back home. Drive would do me good, I think, after the last few weeks. Cookies to be delivered as part of the deal, of course! 😉

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How far out are you @Dorkus ?? I'd be willing to come out to where you are and deliver to @CHenry because he's on my way back home. Drive would do me good, I think, after the last few weeks. Cookies to be delivered as part of the deal, of course! 😉

mmm.. cookies

1727638315897.png

and venison

1727638364241.png

Hell yeah! Nutritious and delicious

Latest posts

Top Bottom