1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

OSA Shirts & Hoodies on Amazon

Discussion in 'Site News & Feedback' started by Okuma, Jan 2, 2018.

1. druryj

druryj Administrator Staff Member

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I ordered an xl for me, cause that what I normally wear and an xxl for my brother, cause he’s a big ole boy. We shall see, supposed to be delivered by 8:00 pm it says, although it’s now 7:56...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie likes this.
  2. druryj

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You mean...you mean...that someone, some person, is actually lurking about, within even, and yankin’ ole DH’s chain?

3. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I've gotten packages as late as 8:30 before. Don't give up hope just yet! LOL

4. doctorjj

doctorjj Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Born 04/30/1986 from Altus, his dad is a doctor?

D. Hargrove likes this.
  5. Gabriel42

Gabriel42 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Also arrested in 2015 as part of a crackdown on K2/Spice after a raid on Mr. Coolz, a head shop, and plaintiff in a wrongful death lawsuit against the same. Exonerated on criminal charges and lawsuit went federal last year. Drove a Jeep and doesn’t like seatbelts. I’m sure it wouldn’t be to hard for a moderator to find a relatively active member that lists a 1st name of Roy in the members list.

caojyn likes this.
  6. druryj

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    "Ding Dong!" The doorbell rang loudly, followed by the furious, incessant yapping of the Drury household's ferocious guard-beast, Rocco, a 12-year old 15-pound Lhasa Apso with maybe four teeth. Cautiously, the old Jarhead armed himself, primary weapon held in his strong hand at the low ready; back up pistol tucked behind his back in the waistband of his drawers, his well-worn, yet still stylish Walmart robe covering it, and wearing matching slippers. A razor sharp neck-knife hung about his neck with faded camo para-cord. "God, I hate these dang slippers. " He thought to himself as he went to the door, then realizing he had them on the wrong feet, once again. "Shittz". Looking out the peep-hole cautiously , the observant old Marine saw that a package had been thrown carelessly up on his front porch. "Oh Crap" he thought, "they hit the wife's little cactus plant with that stupid package." Speaking of the plant in that red Texas clay whale-shaped pot he had bought for her at some low-rent flea market down in Frisco, Texas a couple of years ago. "Damn old woman will no doubt blame me for it and I'll be in the shittz now for a day or two. "Jeebus ..." If it was his Amazon T-Shirt order, it was 8:32 PM, some 32 minutes late! "Lyin' Bastages..." The wizened Leatherneck muttered to himself . Ever cautious, and fearing a trap, or even worse, perhaps Porch Pirates out to whack him on the noggin and steal his worldly goods, he decided the best way to approach the unknown item on his porch was to flank it. He eased out the back door, slithered quietly over the neighbor's fence, the one's who were probably already in bed, cause they were about 100 years old, at least. "Hell, I don't even know if the old man is still alive, " he thought, I ain't seen that goofy summabidge in at least a year or two...maybe I'll go check over there one-a these nights when my old lady is passed out in her recliner. That old biddy is purty hot for a woman her age...I wonder if she sweats much, bein' as fat as she is and all?" He dwelled on it for a second then forgot what he was doing. "Oh...yeah...stealthy like" He reminded himself. He made sure to avoid the streetlight, and then being ultra sneaky, carefully made his way past the neighbor's 12-year old Dodge wagon and out to the street. Looking about, he saw it was clear...he quickly, yet quietly made his way to the porch, snatched the package up then re-entered his fortified home by an alternate route. "I thought I shot that damn streetlight out last week" ...he muttered as he eased back in his house. Seeing it was indeed a package form Amazon, he covered it well in old heavy blankets and sandbags, before remotely cutting into it. "Well, shoo-fly, " he grinned happily, "it is my damn T-Shirts, finally!" Mindful that many in his online community of fellow redneck gun-lovin' Okies were eagerly awaiting his intel report on these particular goods, he quickly tried his shirt on. "Hot damn! It fits! I don't give a crap what that old duck-poachin' Dennis says, these things are not too small at all! They fit just fine! Getcha some!

7. druryj

Administrator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    And now; pics!! The second one is by request of 65ny, (you savage)[​IMG][​IMG]

8. caojyn

caojyn Sharpshooter

Ohh! **** osa never disappoints

9. DRC458

DRC458 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Excellent! Gots ta' get me some!

10. Annie

Annie Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    @druryj Would it kill ya to try and not look like you just ran over your best friend with the backhoe? :anyone: