OSU vs CU

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No one deserves a goose egg? I guess my participation trophy analogy was correct. I'm sorry but it's not a severance package from an employer, it's college game and if you aren't good enough to score on your opponent you don't deserve anything other than going home knowing you have to work harder to be better.
Your right. It's a game. A game I played and I get it.
For the love of the game, I get it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was of two minds. I don't like it when teams pile on just because they can. That being said, I saw some unsportsmanlike conduct on the CU side and the refs were TERRIBLE. It was almost like they wanted to tilt the field in favor of CU and it appeared to me that the CU players were aware of it and taking advantage. THAT made me want to hold them scoreless. In the end though, they got utterly dominated, so it was good enough. It won't make the AP or coaches respect OSU any more than they already don't, but it's fun to rub their noses in it. :)

BTW, when they panned the crowd after the TD and 2pt conversion, you'd have thought CU won the game. They were happy and celebrating, so Merry Christmas. :)

Yes the CU coach was acting like a 3rd grader at one point. He went almost across the field to check on an injured player, but had to spend more time berating the refs than checking on his player and he had to do that first, his player came second. It was pretty pathetic IMO.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the CU coach was acting like a 3rd grader at one point. He went almost across the field to check on an injured player, but had to spend more time berating the refs than checking on his player and he had to do that first, his player came second. It was pretty pathetic IMO.
Yeah, I was pretty shocked at that one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom