OSU-WV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't remember where I saw this ----

There's a good chance that if you see a person wearing OSU apparel, that they actually went to OSU.
If you see a person sporting OU stuff, there's a better chance that they went to the Wal-Marks.....

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Try the 2018 NCAA Golf Championship . What a joke Obviously u r not a sports fan
Augusta National barred African Americans until 1990 and women until 2012. The club, which long required all caddies to be black, barred black golfers from the Masters Tournament for 40 years until Lee Elder participated in the 1975 Tournament.

No use for that particular elitist sport!!!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Football is not a sport that Trump's others. My be to some but not everyone. I was an administrator,teacher ,coach for 36 yrs in this state . Both my sons college education in engineering were paid for by football .I coached a state finalist team. That said, society as a nation does not eat ,drink, and breathe football any more.

What sports pays the bills? Damn sure is not golf!! Take football out of college sports and the other sports die, do to no money!!!
And as for society, go to any small town school on Friday night and tell me football is not popular. Do not see the need to make all defensive about OSU sports and especially football, before Gundy, OSU always had trouble with getting bowl eligible, now they are in the hunt for the B12 title most every year. They are a great team and I really enjoy watching OU kick their booty!! Or Squeak by lately LOL.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OU's motto this year: Our offense makes your defense look as bad as ours! The best thing that could happen for OU this year is to win the big12, get a decent New Years 6 bowl then fix this train wreck of a defense. If the D was even 50% better than they are now they could contend for an NC. The offense can score on just about anyone.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Anytime the rules/officiating restricts contact, the offense has the advantage. No more hand checks in basketball and arms straight up isn't enough to keep from drawing a foul any longer.......... quarterbacks pretty much can't be touched anymore, they even have a special "don't hit me slide"..............defensive backs are leery of tacking receivers full speed, because it's nearly impossible to do so without their helmet leading the way. Offense have the advantage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom