Other forum?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fair enough. I’m not looking to be confrontational. I understand that especially the guys who were unfairly banished from here would want to create a new place.

I'm pretty sure the forum was created well before the bannings. Just to be clear.

I wish the other guys well and I hope eventually that forum grows into something bigger and more interesting. I might join sometime down the road.

I’m just stating what I believed I observed through the nuances of discussion and I’m simply saying I wouldn’t be surprised if ole rickN isn’t exactly welcome over there lol

I didn't see what he posted, but if it was taken down over there...... then it probably wouldn't fly in most forums lol.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I post on, and enjoy, both sites. Yes, members there are more free to speak their minds than they were/are here. Just like here, some of that I agree with, some I don't. Just like here, I have those I disagree with.

I haven't said anything over there that I wouldn't say here, if allowed, about certain members. I think that's a lot of the attraction. There is also a wealth of knowledge in some of those members that were banned from this site.

I have no idea why a few people claim to have slow connections there. I've never experienced that and I don't have great internet speeds.

And like @JD8 said...the other forum pre-dated the mass banning here by several months, I believe.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno bud. I didn't take half that **** serious. I thought everyone was like you and me, and just being ....well ... You know! 🤣

Maybe I need to start being more like the blue-haired old church ladies ?? 🤷🤷

What do ya think?
Nooooooo! I like you just the way you are. I have a woman friend who tells it like it is. I've known her since high school. Let see that would be uh 5 years now. :blush:

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno bud. I didn't take half that **** serious. I thought everyone was like you and me, and just being ....well ... You know! 🤣

Maybe I need to start being more like the blue-haired old church ladies ?? 🤷🤷

What do ya think?
I think you would make a great blue-haired old church ladies. They even make an action figure of you.

crazy cat lady.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom