OU ain't a top 5 team.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baylor had OU's offense figured out pretty good, with great pass coverage. I'll give it to baylor for that. Good Coaching.
They had nothing for the ground game. Freshman Trey Sermon had the running game in his back pocket. Ugly win, but it was a win.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game from Baylor, our cable was messed up on the channel. But in the Stillwater game, the Pokes got out played, out coached, and out "hearted" (if that's a word) IMO.
I watched both. OSU got outplayed on both sides of the ball.
IMHO both teams thought it was going to be a cake walk with the teams they played, and the other sides were ready for them. That's called coaching, and not looking forward to a harder opponent.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking OU has been over ranked for the last couple of seasons, but especially this one. They had better be ready to play when they play Texas. Texas had USC whipped straight up and ended up losing in a dogfight of a game. It could be a really long day that one.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Defensively, OU did not play very well, but well enough to win. Teams are always going to be ready to play when OU comes to town. OU is one of the nation's elite programs, and everybody from winless teams like Baylor to undefeated teams like TCU are itching to take a shot at knocking them off. Offensively, they (OU) are certainly one of the best teams in the country. It should be an interesting season....

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Defense sucked ....the OU secondary was horrible .....they looked past Baylor it's that simple.

Once OU figured out they could run all over them they did just that, but my hats off to Zack Smith he played light out for Baylor and I think they found their starting QB.

Latest posts

Top Bottom