OU Football 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure why they are PPV, but these oddball games (which are supposed to be blowouts) probably don’t draw the advertising revenue the networks demand like say...OU - Texas. Turns out Army is a better team than people thought; or OU got exposed as more vulnerable to the run. I still say they’ll snap out if it and be a better team next week. They better or it’s gonna be a long season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not sure why they are PPV, but these oddball games (which are supposed to be blowouts) probably don’t draw the advertising revenue the networks demand like say...OU - Texas. Turns out Army is a better team than people thought; or OU got exposed as more vulnerable to the run. I still say they’ll snap out if it and be a better team next week. They better or it’s gonna be a long season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Long season is in the works. Kyler may save them, but when and IF they play Alabama, Ohio State, etc. it's going to be all kinds of ugly.

Army had 339 yards on the ground. Baylor was almost an inverse of that with 400 through the air. OU's only saving grace this year and last was a dominant offense. That won't cut it past the Big 12 championship game.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The defense played better, excluding that 2nd quarter. They did much better at not missing tackles or tackling players for an extra five yards. The coaches did a good job with the halftime adjustments, holding TCU to 3 points in the second half and actually getting a red zone stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom