OU Football player gets owned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their dad is Tommy Brown, and he owns/runs The Colessuem Wrestling and MMA Gym in Norman. The two boys who won the fight, Braden and Walker Brown, are instructors there.

I hope they send him flowers and a gift certificate for a free session!!! They already gave them their first lesson; humility.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son wrestles. He's always been picked on because he was a little guy. That stopped after he slammed the biggest kid in his grade down on the playground like that. Kid was always a bully, so the teacher was conveniently looking away when it happened.

My freshman year at college my first roommate was a 4 time high school champion at 118. He wrested at OSU for 2 years. Every Thursday afternoon we would square off and every Thursday afternoon I would find my 6’2” 235 lb body in some kind of pretzel knot with my nose smelling my own ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My freshman year at college my first roommate was a 4 time high school champion at 118. He wrested at OSU for 2 years. Every Thursday afternoon we would square off and every Thursday afternoon I would find my 6’2” 235 lb body in some kind of pretzel knot with my nose smelling my own ass.

I made the mistake of wrestling a wrestler...once.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any bets the OU guy does or doesn't get disciplined by the team?
I don't care if they don't disciple the kid and neither should you...NOYB nor mine.
Your crew seems to fail every year at football... don't they. Looking forward to watching this years annual Ca'boy butt kickin in Stoolwater.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care if they don't disciple the kid and neither should you...NOYB nor mine.
Your crew seems to fail every year at football... don't they. Looking forward to watching this years annual Ca'boy butt kickin in Stoolwater.

Fortunately ol' Slime Deal, you don't get to tell me what is my business or what's not. Typical OU fan.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

At a high school wrestling match, one of the coaches was telling his wrestler that his opponent had a hold known as the pretzel hold, no one had ever been able to get out of it, and whatever happened don't let yourself get put into the pretzel hold. Sure enough during the match, the coach sees his wrestler in the pretzel hold and says well that's the end of that. Suddenly his wrestler breaks the hold and pins his opponent for the first time. Later the coach asks how he broke the hold. The wrestler says well, I was in the hold and figured I was done for when I noticed some testicles in front of me so I bit down. You'd be surprised what you can do when you bite your own balls.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At a high school wrestling match, one of the coaches was telling his wrestler that his opponent had a hold known as the pretzel hold, no one had ever been able to get out of it, and whatever happened don't let yourself get put into the pretzel hold. Sure enough during the match, the coach sees his wrestler in the pretzel hold and says well that's the end of that. Suddenly his wrestler breaks the hold and pins his opponent for the first time. Later the coach asks how he broke the hold. The wrestler says well, I was in the hold and figured I was done for when I noticed some testicles in front of me so I bit down. You'd be surprised what you can do when you bite your own balls.
LOL!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom