OU Football player gets owned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cover up just like the Mixon Fight!
There should have been a press conference, informing the public that he has been kicked of the football team for being in a bar fight.
A football player on a National Ranked Team is a ambassador for the School he play for and must be held to higher standers that a regular students

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My freshman year at college my first roommate was a 4 time high school champion at 118. He wrested at OSU for 2 years. Every Thursday afternoon we would square off and every Thursday afternoon I would find my 6’2” 235 lb body in some kind of pretzel knot with my nose smelling my own ass.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I hope they send him flowers and a gift certificate for a free session!!! They already gave them their first lesson; humility.

We all have enjoyed the outcome and apparent ass kicking but I'll bet charges are pending for the instructors.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son wrestles. He's always been picked on because he was a little guy. That stopped after he slammed the biggest kid in his grade down on the playground like that. Kid was always a bully, so the teacher was conveniently looking away when it happened.
Both of my sons wrestled since they were 6 years old. They didn't have many mess with them. Oldest son is now an instructor in grappling and MMA. I've posted pics in the past. He made the MMA magazine cover pic this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom