OU Football player gets owned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently no charges to be filed

Jason Kersey
@jasonkersey
·
22m
Replying to
@jasonkersey
“My office has decided that no criminal charges are appropriate as this appears to be a mutual combat situation in which both parties voluntarily engaged in a fist fight.” — Greg Mashburn statement

And, FWIW, another side to the story:

Austin Curtright
@AustinCurtright
·
28m
Spencer Jones' roommate explaining his side of the story:

——-

Joe Castiglione Jr.
@JoeCJr24
We were told to keep our mouths shut until due process was brought. But sadly that was not the case. So....here’s what ACTUALLY happened that night at Logies when Walker Brown assaulted Spencer Jones.
11:55 AM · Mar 11, 2021

Spencer was waiting in line to use the restroom around midnight. When Walker was walking out he got in a verbal altercation with someone in line behind Spencer. A few punches were thrown NONE by Spencer. Who ended up breaking up the fight.

Spencer and his friend used the restroom after breaking up the fight. As they were leaving Walker come BACK in the restroom with his brother. This is around where the video begins.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this much--when MMA dude says he had no choice, he's flat out wrong. You don't have to be particularly observant to understand this from watching the video: the restroom door was behind him. He had the choice of turning around and walking out the door, or even simply backing out the door. The other two did not have that option, as they'd have to go through or around the MMA dudes.

Also, if Spencer was the tall dude, based on the video evidence, if I were on the jury at a civil trial, I'd be hard pressed to come back with a verdict against him--he didn't initiate any physical contact in that altercation.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say this much--when MMA dude says he had no choice, he's flat out wrong. You don't have to be particularly observant to understand this from watching the video: the restroom door was behind him. He had the choice of turning around and walking out the door, or even simply backing out the door. The other two did not have that option, as they'd have to go through or around the MMA dudes.

Also, if Spencer was the tall dude, based on the video evidence, if I were on the jury at a civil trial, I'd be hard pressed to come back with a verdict against him--he didn't initiate any physical contact in that altercation.
I also said Spencer, if he was the tall one, did nothing wrong and was attacked.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lmao! I dunno ... I kinda enjoyed watching ... :blush:

On video, sure. Sad thing is, in real life so many of those things tend to spill over onto spectators as well.

I'll pass. I prefer sitting in my recliner on Friday night sipping a nice strong drink I made myself - mine are 10x better than anything the clubs ever served.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On video, sure. Sad thing is, in real life so many of those things tend to spill over onto spectators as well.

I'll pass. I prefer sitting in my recliner on Friday night sipping a nice strong drink I made myself - mine are 10x better than anything the clubs ever served.

Well yeah ... Older and wiser ... Maybe?? Ehhh probably older and lazier ... At least for me anyway!! Besides no more drinking for me. :crying: Of all the bad news docs have given me over the years that has for sure been the worst! :grumble: Ahhh well ... Is what it is ...:hey3:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well yeah ... Older and wiser ... Maybe?? Ehhh probably older and lazier ... At least for me anyway!! Besides no more drinking for me. :crying: Of all the bad news docs have given me over the years that has for sure been the worst! :grumble: Ahhh well ... Is what it is ...:hey3:

Yeah if they told me no more whisky, I think I'd just cash it all in and move to the beach and wait for the end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom