OU victory over Kstate will not be down for breakfast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn’t really Rattlers false......Defense just evaporated and K-State had more heart knee second half

Did the second string QB come in and throw three interceptions? Or was that Rattler? Now one person can generally loose a team game by themselves but three INTs can play a big role in any loss.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
K-State had several starters out due to covid. OU had several starters out due to a failed a drug test. Hmmm...Me thinks maybe Lincoln is a guru play caller but maybe not so much a guru head coach since this is his 3rd year.

Lots of Rattler bashing on FB but he threw for almost 400 yards and 4 TDs. I kinda don't think it's all his fault but he sure did look like a freshman at times. O-Line was nonexistent today and the D still has a ton of work to do. Bottom line is that OU just isn't as good as they have been hyped.
I've mostly opted out of football, but with K-State being "my" team, I've kind of watched some of the scuttlebutt on message boards, and if what I've read is true, the majority of their starting defensive secondary were out with covid quarantine. If that's the case, that would explain his big numbers. Rattler may not be quite the phenom people are talking him up to be. At least not yet.

As for the "taking a knee" - that's why I'm not watching. As long as my Wildcats wear a "BLM" patch on their jerseys, I'm out. You get beat by Arkansas State by putting more attention to social justice than football practice.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did the second string QB come in and throw three interceptions? Or was that Rattler? Now one person can generally loose a team game by themselves but three INTs can play a big role in any loss.
One of Rattler's picks was a tipped ball at the line of scrimmage so I won't fault him too much on that one... but two of them were just horribly thrown balls. He threaded the needle a BUNCH of times though, so clearly he has some ability. It's hard to explain a badly under thrown and badly over thrown pass though. Then there's the fumble and blocked punt, you just are not going to win many games with five turnovers. And the holding penalties that called back at least a couple of critical 3rd down conversions... and then there's the... nah, I can't keep going.

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did they really take a knee?
Not all of them.
You had to be quick to notice the ones that did. At least 2.
Fox got off of them real fast and never mentioned it.
I refused to watch after that.

Does anyone know for sure if they have BLM patches on their jerseys?

Also, I did not pay $55.00 PPV to see the Missouri state game.
Did they really stay in the locker rooms during the National Anthem?

Not trying to start anything....just curious.

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not all of them.
You had to be quick to notice the ones that did. At least 2.
Fox got off of them real fast and never mentioned it.
I refused to watch after that.

Does anyone know for sure if they have BLM patches on their jerseys?

Also, I did not pay $55.00 PPV to see the Missouri state game.
Did they really stay in the locker rooms during the National Anthem?

Not trying to start anything....just curious.

Right above the XII on the right front of the jersey.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reports said they also put a black stripe on the helmets with a unity sticker on the back:
helmet.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom