OU - West Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alabama is pretty messed up with injuries even before the loss, Miami went down and the trifecta could be a loss by clemson.
OU defense has to get better. Can't depend on putting half a hundred every game to our score your opponent.
Baker is the best player in college football. He may have had the best season of any college qb in history.
OU will be ranked 2 with Clem 1 unless clem stumbles.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad we won it big, but if it were me I'd have left the 1st string in longer to run up the score to make a point. If WVU doesn't know what sportsmanship is, then embarrass the crap out of them. I'd also call out the officiating publicly. We Sooner fans are pretty used to biased officiating, but that game set a new standard of suckage. I missed watching a large part of the first half and I still saw at least 8 unsportsmanlike calls on WVU and not a single one was called. But they sure called Jordan Thomas in the second half. Taking the "high road" is getting old....

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WV was baiting OU players all game. Not good sportsmanship. Definitely intended. Even the last play of the game, left tackle pushing OU defender trying to get something started.
I, as a fan, would love to have seen OU tack on 100 on both them and Kansas. I. as a fan of football, am glad they did not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom