OU - West Virginia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad we won it big, but if it were me I'd have left the 1st string in longer to run up the score to make a point. I.
No Kidding. I wish it would have be a 100 point lead to smash their poor sportsmanship mouth into the ground.
Listening to ESPN tonight, all they can talk about is a cursory OU #1, and if the stars align, clouds swirl, and the planets turn purple, Auburn will play OU in the championship game.
Good lord, can they not divest themselves of the SE conference??????

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Murray didn't impress me. Short, small, Meh.
I stand to be corrected though.

Huh? Ripping off a 66yd run from the 1st play from scrimmage? His slant TD pass in the second half was beautiful. The kid is the fastest player on the team. Doesn't look bad next year at all.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, let's see...as a high school quarterback he rushed and passed for 14,500 yards and 186 touchdowns in 3 years, leading his team to three consecutive state titles and compiling a 43-0 record as a starter. Then, 66 yards on his first carry against West Virginia. I'm starting to be impressed....

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3628C28E00000578-3684668-image-m-58_1468249372197.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they put Murray in it’s a completely different threat because he can run. I’m surprised that Riley didn’t use him more this year, but then again he didn’t really have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You just wait and see how that short, little guy does next year there Mr. Talentscoutman , yeah; you just wait, and watch, and see. Those coaches there in Sooner Ville know a thing or two about recruitin' now, I bet they sure do.

Well, let's see...as a high school quarterback he rushed and passed for 14,500 yards and 186 touchdowns in 3 years, leading his team to three consecutive state titles and compiling a 43-0 record as a starter. Then, 66 yards on his first carry against West Virginia. I'm starting to be impressed....

Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, he sure doesn't know a whole heckuva lot about losing then does he Mr. Igotstatsatmyfingetipsman, now does he? You can just go on down the dang road with your I don't know nuthinbutabunchanumbers and take that Shoddy guy with you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom