Outrage of the day thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I had had it done at 45 like I was told I may still have a colon. Do it regularly!

Oh dang man! That is rough. I always sent the samples in before now and they've always come back ok. But I noticed something a few weeks ago, so I requested the 'visit' just to be safe.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh dang man! That is rough. I always sent the samples in before now and they've always come back ok. But I noticed something a few weeks ago, so I requested the 'visit' just to be safe.
Colon cancer is deadly and has no symptoms but is easily curable if found early. Mine wasnt cancer but may as well have been as I almost expired (twice) before any Dr. figured out what to do over an 11 month period while I dropped 80 pounds. Looked like a POW out of WWII.
One last trip to the ER and that Dr. figured it out and admitted me. A surgeon came in and told me we have to do surgery and remove your colon. I said, wait, lets talk about other option. He said, well we either take it out or your gonna die so I said, lets get started then!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colon cancer is deadly and has no symptoms but is easily curable if found early. Mine wasnt cancer but may as well have been as I almost expired (twice) before any Dr. figured out what to do over an 11 month period while I dropped 80 pounds. Looked like a POW out of WWII.
One last trip to the ER and that Dr. figured it out and admitted me. A surgeon came in and told me we have to do surgery and remove your colon. I said, wait, lets talk about other option. He said, well we either take it out or your gonna die so I said, lets get started then!

Dang.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am starting my purge for a colonosccopy in the morning. :bolt:

This reminded me of your situation. I do not intend to insult, just give you a bit of a laugh.
00ec3a66c063653075ad06bb2a83a14e920997bdbf5248c5a0cac966f1d1fb2e_1.jpg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom