Outrage of the day thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is one:

https://policetribune.com/chicago-m...s-request-permission-before-chasing-suspects/

Chicago Mayor’s New Policy Makes Cops Request Permission Before Chasing Suspects

u3zstm51yr861.jpg

Lightfoot immediate called for a review of the Chicago Police Department’s foot pursuit policy and City Hall embraced it, WFLD reported.

Chicago Alderman Brian Hopkins said the mayor’s office told him that Chicago police would soon be required to get permission from a supervisor before chasing someone on foot.

“Of course that raises obvious problems,” Hopkins admitted. “In the time it would take to do that, the person you’re supposed to be chasing is actually long gone. The point would be moot then.”

He said the city had already seen problems with the city’s vehicle pursuit policy, WFLD reported.

“We’re seeing more vehicles flee from police officers because word has gotten out that they’re probably not going to get permission to chase you,” Hopkins said.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Coming to an Oklahoma suburb near you (you only think you live in a red state):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...awmakers-confronted-two-dozen-protesters.html

Where was the national guard Stitt called up for the Trump supporters? Double standard!
Two dozen protesters isn't a huge crowd but I agree that this state isn't as red as I thought it once was, or as red as I wish it was.

I have noticed a lot of purple and blue just from reading this forum. It's been an education to say the least.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outragous of the day? There are just so many hour in the day you cannot list them all!

https://policetribune.com/cop-fired-after-he-anonymously-donated-25-to-kyle-rittenhouse/

Cop Fired After He Anonymously Donated $25 To Kyle Rittenhouse

Norfolk, VA – A veteran Norfolk Police Department lieutenant has been fired after he was named by hackers as being a list of people who anonymously donated to a legal defense fund for Kyle Rittenhouse.

A data breach in the Christian crowdfunding website GiveSendGo revealed that numerous active-duty police officers and public officials donated money to help Rittenhouse, the teenager charged with the murder of two rioters during the Jacob Blake riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, The Guardian reported.

Supporters raised $586,940 in the fall of 2020 to help cover Rittenhouse’s bail and pay his attorneys’ fees for what they say is as a legal self-defense shooting.

The data was released to The Guardian by the transparency group Distributed Denial of Secrets (DDOS) and showed personally-identifiable data of some of the donors who chose to conceal their identities using the site’s “anonymous” feature.

The “anonymous” donors’ information was saved in GiveSendGo’s system and when hackers breached the site’s security measures, they were able to capture that data, including donations that tracked back to official email addresses, The Guardian reported.

Norfolk Police Lieutenant William Kelly, the executive officer of the police department’s Internal Affairs unit, contributed $25 to the fund anonymously, according to the report.

“God bless. Thank you for your courage. Keep your head up. You’ve done nothing wrong,” Lt. Kelly wrote when he made the contribution, The Guardian reported.

So hackers get into a website for the sole purpose of outing anyone who has contributed annonimously to a help fund and people get fired for doing so. Granted, they should not have used their official email addresses to do this but the website purports annonimity and should be sued to the ground for failure to do so.

Also, the kid he shot has parents that are sueing the city for allowing the Rittenhouse boy to wander the streets with a gun just like their boy was doing when he was shot to death for using it.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Two dozen protesters isn't a huge crowd but I agree that this state isn't as red as I thought it once was, or as red as I wish it was.

I have noticed a lot of purple and blue just from reading this forum. It's been an education to say the least.

This forum has always had those people...for some reason, there are personally responsible, pro-2nd amendment republicans & independents that feel the need to virtue signal and side with the globalists and the democrats all the time. That is our problem...50% of our side is happy to offer the other 50% up as the sacrificial lamb to the left as long as they themselves think they will be left alone. This is particularly a problem with our leaders (in gov't and private sector).

I have a couple neighbors who are republicans, veterans, raised in rural OK, and they were so happy to bash Trump, want war with russia and voted for Biden mainly because of the capitol riot. These people hunt, fish, drive big pickups, and send their kids to a Christian school...with friends like that, who needs Mao Zedong?

It is like a brain infection...I don't understand it. They don't make the connection with traditional values and the way of life they want to preserve. The way Trump acted was more of an issue than his policies.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This forum has always had those people...for some reason, there are personally responsible, pro-2nd amendment republicans & independents that feel the need to virtue signal and side with the globalists and the democrats all the time. That is our problem...50% of our side is happy to offer the other 50% up as the sacrificial lamb to the left as long as they themselves think they will be left alone. This is particularly a problem with our leaders (in gov't and private sector).

I have a couple neighbors who are republicans, veterans, raised in rural OK, and they were so happy to bash Trump, want war with russia and voted for Biden mainly because of the capitol riot. These people hunt, fish, drive big pickups, and send their kids to a Christian school...with friends like that, who needs Mao Zedong?

It is like a brain infection...I don't understand it. They don't make the connection with traditional values and the way of life they want to preserve. The way Trump acted was more of an issue than his policies.
Thanks to the media for this.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one voted for Biden because of the capital riots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom