Outrage of the day thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL! Yeah, having to drink that nasty stuff is always an adventure in bathroom behavior.

Luckily I got the pills. Just had to take 12 pills then drink 3 16oz. cups of water, two times, 12 hours apart. that turned in to an upside down volcano for 12 hours. And I hate water. But everything came out alright, LOL.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I really meant what led up to it. But the Biden sign appeared after the riot. Reminds me of all these zealots that put all these signs in front of their homes about "we believe blah blah blah...". Got one guy who moved in and a BLM sign went up immediately, while another guy who is retried Army kept having his trump signs and back the blue signs stolen.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Luckily I got the pills. Just had to take 12 pills then drink 3 16oz. cups of water, two times, 12 hours apart. that turned in to an upside down volcano for 12 hours. And I hate water. But everything came out alright, LOL.

Don't eat too much processed meat (not all meat of course), and take some fiber (and eat it), curcumin and/or blackseed oil as a daily anti inflammatory. If you do this, most people can probably avoid polyps and diverticulitis but of course no guarantees.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple neighbors who are republicans, veterans, raised in rural OK, and they were so happy to bash Trump, want war with russia and voted for Biden mainly because of the capitol riot. These people hunt, fish, drive big pickups, and send their kids to a Christian school...with friends like that, who needs Mao Zedong?

Those are my kind of people. Never understood why people worship at the alter of Trump, especially christians and real conservatives.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are my kind of people. Never understood why people worship at the alter of Trump, especially christians and real conservatives.

LOL...don't get me wrong, I don't agree with everything the man has said or done Pablo. But he doesn't hate the country...he respects what America was meant to be and he crossed the isle more than any traditional republicans ever did. I'm not in a cult and I do know the people you mean that follow him like some followed obama...they vote just because they like him and don't think independently. That isn't me.

And BTW, Trump implemented much f the agenda that the never trumpers spent their entire careers espousing they were in support of...their ignoring this fact or still having disdain, either means they are liars and using their constituents and supporters, or they are more concerned about virtue signaling to the left than the conservative agenda. I did notice a good deal left the party so i think they were jsut liars & grifters.

The ones I can't explain (maybe you are one) are those who think Regan was the best president ever, but hate trump...they may have multiple personalities or something is the only way that makes any sense to me.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-4-23_14-18-46.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is one:

https://policetribune.com/chicago-m...s-request-permission-before-chasing-suspects/

Chicago Mayor’s New Policy Makes Cops Request Permission Before Chasing Suspects

u3zstm51yr861.jpg

Lightfoot immediate called for a review of the Chicago Police Department’s foot pursuit policy and City Hall embraced it, WFLD reported.

Chicago Alderman Brian Hopkins said the mayor’s office told him that Chicago police would soon be required to get permission from a supervisor before chasing someone on foot.

“Of course that raises obvious problems,” Hopkins admitted. “In the time it would take to do that, the person you’re supposed to be chasing is actually long gone. The point would be moot then.”

He said the city had already seen problems with the city’s vehicle pursuit policy, WFLD reported.

“We’re seeing more vehicles flee from police officers because word has gotten out that they’re probably not going to get permission to chase you,” Hopkins said.

Sounds like the US Government requiring soldiers under fire in a war zone for permission to return fire which is real and true.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It might be more enjoyable with some alcohol added... :D

You'd still be cleaned out. Just cleaned out and happy. :drunk2:
That’s what I thought last time and the doc got mad right before I went in after I told him I had 3 beers not sure why it was the same color as that nasty broth I was drinking I was starving to death and there is always a porkchop in every can

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s what I thought last time and the doc got mad right before I went in after I told him I had 3 beers not sure why it was the same color as that nasty broth I was drinking I was starving to death and there is always a porkchop in every can
I can't believe you would actually do that. :D

Tell the doctor, that is...
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom