Over 100 days waiting on CCW license!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still waiting:(

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bypassed the bogged down permit system here by getting an Arizona permit that Oklahoma recognises.

Lower cost and shorter wait.

It will be interesting to see how things are handled once permitless carry is in place.
Good call going with the Arizona license, I should have done the same. I also heard of people getting them through Utah without any problems and in a timely manner.

Still waiting:(

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is very quick. I took a 8hr class, the instructor was good and went over a lot of things that some do not cover. Shot 50rds the second day which was the first time I shot my new gun. Will practice more when the weather warms up:)

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't get a utah non-resident permit anymore unless you get your oklahoma one first. The law changed a few years ago.

It's worse than that. Utah lists a whopping 2 certified instructors in Oklahoma, 1 only does Arizona (and Oklahoma of course) now and the other has lost their domain so they may be out of business. Not sure if you can take the class out of state or not, but it's looking like you cant in Oklahoma anymore.

Attachments

• oklahoma.png
    oklahoma.png
    16 KB · Views: 118

Latest posts

Top Bottom