Overheard at the gun counter....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get this thread.....it might be a good one.
I was at the gun shop one day, and overheard a customer ask the counter person if the box of .45LC he had in his hand would work in the .45ACP pistol he just bought. It is .45 right?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a good one on me. Some guy I know (me) called a chain store because I had heard they had Black box Hornady 140 grain 6.5 creedmoor on sale. Called the store and they said they had two boxes left for 19 a box. Told them to bag them up. Was in a hurry and just grabbed them and paid out. 2 hours away I looked in the bag and found 123 grain grendel. Got the receipt out and called the store and talked to the kid that bagged them. He said that's a good price on them and they're both the same just one has less powder.
I still have the two boxes because I DON'T OWN A GRENDEL.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"That .357MAG will fit in your .357SIG."

"What's a little lady like you need with a big gun like that? You know if you don't hold it right you could break your wrist."

"Women can only handle revolvers."

"Over here are the girl guns." (Nothing over .380 and all girly colored guns.

I could go on forever and ever.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Some punks tried to steal my car. Then they hit me with bargains and ultimatums. I don't know why I'm at the top of their paradigm for stealing cars, but my mixed martial arts training only goes so far. A driver's license?!?!? Academy sold me a gun and they didn't need to see no driver's license!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom