Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trevor73402

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few of mine. We've been married for 7yrs. She the best wife anyone could ask for. She let's me do what I want, loves to shoot, hunt, and ride. Works out right beside me in the gym. Takes care of all finances. And lastly, she likes looking at hot girls as much as I do.

This one was a pic we made at home on the PC for a online calendar.
ai740.photobucket.com_albums_xx43_l4gxyj_cfed2dcc.jpg

Vacation in Cancun
ai740.photobucket.com_albums_xx43_l4gxyj_b9dc8afe.jpg

Vacation in Jamacia
ai740.photobucket.com_albums_xx43_l4gxyj_828c46e9.jpg

Going to the lake
ai740.photobucket.com_albums_xx43_l4gxyj_fd2179c0.jpg

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't do it!!! Stay single. When I was single I was having sex several times a week. Now that I'm married I'm lucky to have sex once a month. I'm only 31 and she's 29.

You remember that milk commercial where the guy has the giant cookie but when he opens the fridge there's no milk. That's my life. I sleep next to this hot woman every night but I can't touch her or have sex with her.

STAY SINGLE!!!

That sounds like my first marriage. My ex would wear a thong and tshirt to bed, wiggle her nekked azz up next to me and then tell me not to touch her.

Get her on birth control - that cured my ex. After she started taking birth control, she couldn't get enough.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dated for 10 married for 6........best thing to happen to me (besides my two beautiful girls)
this is us at Oktoberfest in Tulsa last year....its a yearly pilgramage....
ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s151_bloodyhonda_oktoberfest_candi.jpg

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s151_bloodyhonda_oktoberfest_lovers.jpg

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a few of mine. We've been married for 7yrs. She the best wife anyone could ask for. She let's me do what I want, loves to shoot, hunt, and ride. Works out right beside me in the gym. Takes care of all finances. And lastly, she likes looking at hot girls as much as I do.

ai740.photobucket.com_albums_xx43_l4gxyj_b9dc8afe.jpg

Vacation in Jamacia

Don't remember seeing her around Ardmore. I think I would remember.

Latest posts

Top Bottom