Overmarried?? Post up some pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been married 28 years, she is my Best Friend, and yes that is her deer shot 2011.
i203.photobucket.com_albums_aa250_surjimmy_My2011Buck.jpg

Your wife of 28 years is still your best friend? You are very, very lucky. I mean that with absolute sincerity. Value it as your most prized possession every day of your life. It's quite rare and something to be envied. I've been married 26 years and had the privilege of having my wife as my best friend for the first 10 or 12 years or so. I'm very grateful I got to experience that at least for a little while in my life. Some men go to their graves never having experienced the great joy of one's wife being also one's best friend.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hawgman.....Oh we weren't at first, I even had a shallow grave dug and everything.lol I would say about 11/12 years ago we became best friends. It sure makes a difference, one thing I relearned was to start dating her again. Like opening her car door, been doing that for about 10yrs and she still says Thank You every time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom