OWB holster for my Glock 41

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I was looking for a really nice leather OWB holster for my Glock 41. I have a Comp Tac Kydex holster that can be configured as a paddle attached holster, but I wanted something different.

Requirements:
Leather
Does not thread the belt through fixed loops
Easily removed from belt
Fits 1 1/2" & 1 3/4" leather & web belts
Suitable for draw from holster work

I ultimately selected a DC-1 holster from Tucker and Byrd. I had seen their work at a Wanenmacher Gun Show before and their craftsmanship is exceptional!

The holster is mostly leather. It has a Kydex shell that is lined with leather. The Kydex shell allows for screws that can be adjusted for holster tension.

The holster can be configured for IWB or OWB by changing out the clips. I opted for swapping out the supplied clips with a set from StealthGearUSA. I like the mounting position better that they provide me.

Cost: $140 for the holster plus $9 for clips

https://tuckerandbyrd.com/proddetail.php?prod=DC-1

https://stealthgearusa.com/polymer-owb-clip/

20200614_200340.jpg
20200614_200316.jpg
20200614_200710.jpg

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking for a kydex holster for my Beretta M9A3 but now these posts above have given me a new direction to go. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for more options.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had one in my cart for a week thinking about it. How is it for width OWB? Print bad?

The holster portion is actually pretty concealable. Its a little long since its for a 5.31" barreled model gun. But you have a tremendous amount of flexibility on how high or low it attaches to your belt. I have been wearing it with shorts and a 5.11 web belt. With a t-shirt, the grip prints. But with a baggy Hawaiian shirt, its much less noticeable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom