P365 in .380 anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s the same diameter as 9mm, so I don’t think there would be any gain in capacity. The question is if they can make it shorter front to back, starting with the grip.

I don't see how there would be much benefit to this. Personally, I wouldn't want the grip to be any smaller in any way.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think 9mm and .380 are the same diameter, so they probably can't add any capacity. I have shot the 365 in 9 and I can't see a benefit to a .380 because the recoil is so light already. I guess if someone has a pile of .380 they need to get rid of, it could be beneficial?

It’s the same diameter as 9mm, so I don’t think there would be any gain in capacity. The question is if they can make it shorter front to back, starting with the grip.

Yeah I'm a retard. Hadn't had my morning caffeine lol!

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will sell as the .380 crowd is pretty hard core about their round. It will probably be discontinued within a year or two because well Sig is Sig and Sig does what Sig thinks you want.

I'd rather see them focus on the 9mm, pump out mags and a better grip module than go with a different caliber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom