P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waited to see if the issues shook out. They seem to have resolved any issues so I bought a 365. Really neat little gun. Tiny yet very shootable. I think I will retire my VP9SK.

first 2 mags at 10 yards. Ran 100 through it without issue. Will try to get another 100 through it next week to confirm break-in.
53435063_10218191970981004_4566450306174418944_n.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I'm to the point that I've almost 'retired' everything else that was in the carry rotation.....even my beloved Colt Defender!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Issues, what issues? Mine has had no issues and I really like it. I think you will too.
I have had two both broke at fairly low round counts. If Gary's holds up I might try a third ,but I have had such good luck with my g 43 that Im leaning towards a 43x instead

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had two both broke at fairly low round counts. If Gary's holds up I might try a third ,but I have had such good luck with my g 43 that Im leaning towards a 43x instead
I was just funnin a little. Picked mine up last year just before the EnS at Big Boys and we broke it in a little up there. I'm aware that there were a couple of issues with them when they first came out but I trust Sig will fix anything that might happen. Mine has been 100%. After hitting the 450 round mark I started carrying it some. Don't know the exact count now but I practice with it quite often and my confidence in the reliability has grown along with my ability in shooting it so now I've found myself carrying it more and more. So speaking for myself I'm quite pleased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom