P365XL with Romeo Zero - Range Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
149E0D12-DA33-4BBF-86E3-8625932DDB0F.jpeg
I made it out to the range today for a couple hours to try out my new Sig P365XL with Romeo Zero. My first impression is that it fits nicely in my hands, and allows for “quick-sh” target acquisition with the Romeo Zero. I ran 150 rounds of 124gr RN Freedom Munitions reman ammo through the gun and had zero issues other than 1 mag where my thumb was resting on the slide release and kept the slide from locking open on last round.
All my shots were at 21 feet and hit low 2-3” in relation to the position of the red dot. I did not take the time to try and adjust the red dot as I was simply trying to determine reliability and accuracy. Overall it was comfortable, accurate, reliable and easy to shoot.
I will be spending some more time with this as I really need to work on finding the red dot quickly when drawing and presenting. (Once I have a suitable holster, I will be able to practice my draw and sight acquisition)
Overall I am very optimistic that this will end up being m new CC handgun once I have proven reliability and acclimated to the red dot.

(Sorry I forgot to take photos as it was hotter than hedoublehockeysticks)

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the P365/XL club. Good to have ya.
Thank you. I originally went to my LGS to pick up an FN FX-9 . After tallying up the cost to add an adequate red dot and the fact that it was much larger and harder to conceal, I saw the clerk put out the 365XL with Romeo. After handling and doing the cost benefit analysis, the Sig went home with me.
Looking forward to spending more time with it.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good to know. I am waiting for a good deal on the Romeo Zero to add to my 365xl. Also need to add a small light for home use.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I plan on adding the TLR-6 light laser combo. Gets good reviews and is fairly priced. But that is down the road, after I master the Zero
Have that brand light on my 45 shield, works great and lights up the back yard well when investigating things that go bump in the night instead of sleeping!!:grumble::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom