P365XL with Romeo Zero - Range Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my P365XL to the range this afternoon. Tested out the new Romeo Zero; the 3 MOA is fine; shot about 250 reloads.

P365 -- Romeo Zero -- 1.jpg

Really noticeable at 25 yards -- Takes some getting use to -- I tend to wait till I get a good sight picture then press the trigger, the red dot helps me get the sight picture must faster -- I brought my P320 Legion and another P320 Compact to compare -- I get better groups with the larger gun -- but they are much larger guns.
Sig Day -- 07-09-2020.jpg

Like the Romeo Zero much better than the SAS slide !!!!!

I got a magazine loader in a deal when I bought a P365 -- The Maglula loader is much better loader !!!!!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday -- shot 200 rounds (my Montana Gold 115 grain CMJ -- 4.3 Grains Winchester 231) 176 thru my P365XL with Romeo Zero. 24 thru my P365 Hybrid (P365 XL Lower -- P365 standard upper). Shot groups getting tighter -- still had some flyers (mostly trigger control -- sight alignment). I get in a hurry; rush the shot !!!

Starting to really like the P365XL with Romeo Zero !!!!!

Maglula much, much better than the above loader !!!!!!

Breezy but still hot -- forgot my fan and broom (the range has large push brooms) to sweep .22lr cases !!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom