Pack suggestions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So a few years ago I had a 5.11 Rush24. I loved the pack it was perfect size perfect compartments for what I needed etc. Well it was stollen out of my truck some time ago in my FIL driveway. I've tried different packs since then, but never been fully satisfied. I've tried the knockoff amazon/eBay 3 day packs they were a little small and started unraveling way to fast. I have an ILBE 3 day assault that is more than durable, but no seperate compartments. It's all just one big open pack. I've had the 5.11 Rush 72, but it was too big and I HATE the kangaroo pouches they are putting on packs like that now. I'm currently using a 5.11 MOAB 10, but it's a little on the small side, and I don't care for the single sling pack, I would prefer a double shoulder pack. Same with the Drago altus, it was ok, but just don't care for sling packs. I guess my question is what packs are out there to look into other than just the rush 24? I've never really had much experience with the Maxpedition packs, but from what I hear are the closest comparable to the 5.11s. What do you carry, and or suggest?

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been looking at the 5.11 AMP72. I like the secondary weapon compartment the I could fit my Stribog in. Wish it was a little bigger for a 10.5 AR pistol though.

https://www.511tactical.com/amp72.html

need to go by a local store and see one in person.

Dave

5.11 is having a Labor Day sale now until 9/7 all their packs are on sale. Just know, the store at Penn and Memorial requires a facemask. They will ask you to leave and they don't care if you take your business elsewhere. So much for being a freedom stronghold.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love 5.11 packs, I currently carry a amp24 and love it. Fits everything I need for everyday carry and then some. I also have a rush 72 for everything that it don’t lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom