Pandemocrat and Polofticks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
seriously-dude-w-t-f.png

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Helllllll, I’d take Earl for a neighbor ten days outta nine rather than some Gucci poofter doesn’t know what a reverse thread is without a google search. The wheels keep coming off this fun buggy those folks are coming out the other side. Besides the entertainment value is priceless.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have ever been to the country around Dahlonega GA, you would not be laughing (or any parts of Alabama, Mississippi, or Louisiana for that matter)
I've got kin (on the Wife's side) down South Alabama. Enterprise, and points south and east. We went visiting a few years back. Many of the kinfolk live back off in the piney woods.

I'm telling you, there's folks back in there that .Gov don't know nothing about.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got kin (on the Wife's side) down South Alabama. Enterprise, and points south and east. We went visiting a few years back. Many of the kinfolk live back off in the piney woods.

I'm telling you, there's folks back in there that .Gov don't know nothing about.
Oh, I believes ya. I got some South Central Arkansas and North Central Louisiana offshoot relatives. Not quite "Deliverance" level, but close

Latest posts

Top Bottom