Paracord Lanyard for Smart Phone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So; I can never keep up with my phone. My wife told me I need a dummy cord for it. Do any of you paracord folks out there make a lanyard for these gizmos? If I gotta resort to a dummy cord, might as well have something I can unravel in a SHTF situation eh? Hook a veteran up guys, help me keep up with my phone and make money doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you tell your wife you are retired and do not need a cell!!:cool: Those things are for folks on the go, NOT on the porch:mosh::fullauto::sunbath:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
@druryj , this may fit the bill. Totally customizable and allows for all your "stuff" to be in one place...

LeatherCapriola-3.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj , this may fit the bill. Totally customizable and allows for all your "stuff" to be in one place...

View attachment 117146

Now we're talkin'. Finally, someone comes up with an even better idea than some jerry-rigged paracord nonsense. And I think I could even modify that pouch in front to allow for a small oxygen tank and/or a place to hang the colostomy bag. Do you think I can get one in mahogany with more detailed hand boning?

(P.S. Although this thread started off as a semi-serious inquiry, it has, as threads on OSA often do, slid hopelessly off track and down, down, down, it spirals. So, in the interest of good modsmanship, I will move it to where it now rightfully belongs: "to Stupid Stuff" )
:comfort:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now we're talkin'. Finally, someone comes up with an even better idea than some jerry-rigged paracord nonsense. And I think I could even modify that pouch in front to allow for a small oxygen tank and/or a place to hang the colostomy bag. Do you think I can get one in mahogany with more detailed hand boning?

(P.S. Although this thread started off as a semi-serious inquiry, it has, as threads on OSA often do, slid hopelessly off track and down, down, down, it spirals. So, in the interest of good modsmanship, I will move it to where it now rightfully belongs: "to Stupid Stuff" )
:comfort:
Hey! I posted an honest answer with a solution. Now it's stupid stuff.......
:angry3: :fullauto: :crying:

My feelings are hurt. I'm a pretty sensitive guy BTW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom