Paratrooper jump bag...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
made for the M1 Garand. Dated 1950 and well used. Anyone have an idea on a reasonable price to sell it for? Selling off accessories to a few young friends who are collecting, that is all. Thanks for any input. Perplexed? Yes, I have emailed him already just now.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$25 - $50 for a Korean War era M1950 parachutist's case depending on the condition. $40-$50 would be the retail number on a case in very good to excellent condition that is not NOS. If it is well used but the zipper still functions, I would offer it to your friend(s) for $25 or $30.

I'm young and I collect...what do I have to do to make this list of friends? :wink2:

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$25 - $50 for a Korean War era M1950 parachutist's case depending on the condition. $40-$50 would be the retail number on a case in very good to excellent condition that is not NOS. If it is well used but the zipper still functions, I would offer it to your friend(s) for $25 or $30.

I'm young and I collect...what do I have to do to make this list of friends? :wink2:

Thanks. Will sell it to my friend who I know. Again, thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom