Pass a law please.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think that even the lawmakers are truly acting in their own rational self interest when they restrict liberty and attempt to aggrandize themselves. Initiation of force is destructive to all of mankind, even those who attempt to benefit from it (whether they know it or not). When you hinder any man's ability to create, produce, and associate in as free of a manner as possible within the limits of the equal right of others to do the same, you are crippling the institutions that make all human life and happiness possible.

Their "self interest" as you put it is simply their desire to be in control of others. That is the entire reason any man or woman goes into politics. It has always been and always will be the only reason. No matter how often a politician invokes or injects religious overtones into their rhetoric, it comes down to them simply not wanting to be under God's authority but their desire to be the authority. And they're winning at this deception, the grandest being that we are free when the reality is that they've sold their birthright as an heir of God for the blue pill illusion of security that government supposedly provides. A deceived man doesn't know he is deceived. It's amusing to me as I read the posts on this forum that speak of our rights and of being free yet more than often than not an author of a post will state "there ought to be a law". Or that a law needs to be enacted to protect us from ourselves. These posters are naive, ignorant and blind and have little or no comprehension of what freedom is. They support government even though they say they are against government. All very amusing. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom