Pawnee Run N Gun July 19th, 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hah, as if AWACS was anywhere close to HSLD.

Yeah, but you have that whole possibility of being shot down thing. Do you work up front or in back?

That's awesome. Did your boy have fun? Almost time to let him run it!

He sure was fired up at stage 3

Edit-
After replaying stage 6 in my head I realize I misspoke about performing SPORTS when I had the FTF. After I got the mushy trigger I checked the ejection port first and saw a round had tried to feed into the base of the case that had not extracted. I cleared the magazine and live round from the chamber and started on the stuck case. An immediate action drill for ftf was called for but I have let myself get used to checking the ejection port first when there is a problem and I dont hear the BCG return completely.

Community Service Announcement
I have been sorting the once fired brass from the rest that was left at stage 3. I have come across some 5.56 brass head stamped RORG 90 with the NATO cross and the neck is split to the shoulder. It looks reloaded, so if by some chance a member here was using that ammo just be aware.

Last edited:

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the RO on the bonus stage. Mea culpa.

I have no conscious recollection of correcting you at 7:23 which is why I tried again at the end of your run. I was apparently concentrating too much on the 4-wheelers I heard coming down the trail as we were starting and trying to figure out if we needed to cease fire and do a hard reset.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom