Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10K winner is 39 my trusty rifle weighs 15.5 lbs unloaded I would like to see some of you guys shoot that thing off hand lol
5K winner was 36
Bring on the pull up challenge if we go neutral grip I can crank out anywhere from 25-30 right now I am 5'10" & 220.
Recently what got me running aside from the run n gun is we have a running group at the local YMCA and a maybe 57 year old that couldn't remotely hang with me last January was smoking me in the mile and and two mile runs. This guy is built about like Ted Kennedy/ Al. He would do are boot camp work out then go run a mile, he started this in the spring or summer. This September when we put the running group together I barely kept up with Ricky on the first assessment run and in Oct I could no longer keep up with Ricky this was my wake up call.

Age just means you will be sorer the next day than the twenty year old in my eyes. This is the first time I have beat Lonnie in 4 matches & Lonnie is just a couple years younger than my dad.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's probably why you have Shakyhands! Wheres that drum-set? Ah here it is, badump bump.

Lol, when I started doing pull ups my goal was 50 reps no matter how many sets . I pulled one of my old weight cards from step 10th 2009 it went 8,6,5,6,3,5,5,6,6,6. A year later I did 25,20,12. I used to log everything LoL. For the past year I have not had a structured workout but I try to always do 50 pull ups once a week as well as bench there are some young guys that crack up I come in do a 3 set of each circuit of bench pull up squat, military press & leave takes 15 min.
These run n guns really motivate me to stay fit. When someone says you wanna do a 5k or half marathon I think nope. But heck yeah I will run with you until the run n gun is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom